Here’s what you need to remember for a Healthy Brain
- Exercise and challenge your brain daily.
- Eat fresh, nutritious foods. Avoid all processed foods as much as possible.
- Maintain social contacts and develop new relationships and activities.
- Exercise at a moderate level 4-5 times per week for 30-60 minutes each time.
- Reduce your stress by practicing yoga, taking walks, listening to music, or performing meditation.
- Sleep an uninterrupted eight hours each night.
- Fast at least 12 hours between the last time you eat in the evening and the first time you eat in the morning.
We can help you. By participating in our Brain Health and Memory Program we can develop a personalized treatment regimen designed precisely for you! Contact us today and get started on the path to Brain Health.